Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Purple Majesty Shaggy Loop Chain Malle Necklace Earrings Bracelet



 https://www.etsy.com/listing/110545012/purple-majesty-shaggy-loop-chain-malle
The "Purple Majesty" Shaggy Loop Chain Malle Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet set is made from 16 ga 3/16" purple copper enamel coated jump rings, light amethyst 4mm Preciosa bi cones, 4mm light amethyst Miyuki fringe beads, 8/o sliver lined dark topaz AB Miyuki seed beads, 6/o purple iris Toho seed beads, and 10mm purple round shells.

NOTE: All of the jump rings have been hand cut at my local bead shop!!

This item won first place in a Shaggy Loop Contest at my local Beads on Parade bead shop.

All orders for this item will be made after the order has been placed. Please allow up to two weeks for the item to be shipped. It may take less time, but because of fall craft shows I want to give myself plenty of time to fill your order.

If you do not wish to purchase the entire set, please send an email and I can give you the price for the individual pieces.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email!!

No comments:

Post a Comment