Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tokoyo Diamond Chain Maille Bracelet

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110551864/tokoyo-diamond-chain-maille-bracelet

Tokoyo Diamond Chain Maille Bracelet is made from 18 ga 3/16" red - copper enamel coated jump rings and silver 18 ga 1/8" silver - copper enamel coated jump rings. The bracelet is finished with a silver toggle clasp.

Please indicate what length you would like to have your bracelet when you place your order. For example: 7", 7 1/2", etc.

The designer of this pattern is my friend Carol Cavanaugh.

NOTE: All of the jump rings have been hand cut at my local bead shop!!

All orders for this item will be made after the order has been placed. Please allow up to two weeks for the item to be shipped. It may take less time, but because of fall craft shows I want to give myself plenty of time to fill your order.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment