Friday, November 16, 2012

Getting to Know My Business Friends

Good morning world!!

It's a beautiful morning in Spotsylvania, VA and before you know it Thanksgiving will be here and then Christmas.  Where has all the time gone?


I've been doing a lot of online marketing and networking recently and I have started meeting so many special and talented people .  I have been thinking about what to do here on my blog that would be interesting and informational to you the reader.  One of the things I want to do is highlight some of the great business people I am becoming to know.  How did they get interested in making their crafts, what motivates them, what items they sell are their favorites?    You and I will get to know some of these individuals together right here.


I hope you will enjoy this Getting To Know My Business Friends section of my blog!!!


Until next time this is Teresa signing off!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment