Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Graphic Artist Spotlight - Lisa Craig of Primsy Doodle Designs

Today my featured graphic artist is Lisa Craig.  I hope you will check out her website Primsy Doodle Designs and get to know her.  She is a great person and does some wonderful work.  I am a licensed reseller for all of her artwork.

Here is some information about Lisa
My name is Lisa Craig and I have been creating digital artwork since 2002. My first online store was named Kaitlynn's Kottage Graphic Shoppe.
I am a self taught artist and stay at home mom. My grandfather was an artist as well. I have always loved drawing and coloring :)
I started out as a primitive clipart artist and have progressed into a whimsical art style. A lot of my art can be classified as ; Primsy.
Primsy = primitive with added whimsy :)
I am now licensed with Mc Gaw Graphics/ Applejack Art so I no longer have the time to make websets or custom clipart. I apologize for that.
I really love creating art and I sincerely hope my art brings a smile to your face and a warm feeling to your heart :)
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment