Sunday, May 11, 2014

SUNDAY INSPIRATION - HER CHILDREN ARISE UP AND CALL HER BLESSED



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

This is for all the mothers and people who may not be mothers, but have filled the role of mother is someone's life.  There is no greater honor than to be a mother.  I feel that my greatest achievement in my life has been and always will be my daughter, Sara.  She is my life, my pride and joy.  We may not see eye to eye, we get mad and have LOUD discussions at times, but after all is said and done we love each other and will always be close.  Just the other day out of the blue Sara sent me a text and this is what she said:  Mom I love you.  Thank you for being my best friend.  Words can't describe how that one text touched the inner most part of my being.  The only thing greater than loving my child is to be loved in return.

I am truly blessed to have been given the greatest gift in the world from My God - my beautiful daughter.  I love you Sara and you are the most SPECTACULAR accomplishment of my life.  You give me joy, sadness, laughter, frustration, love, challenges, and so much more and through it all I AM PROUD TO SAY YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER.

May each and every one of you be blessed as I am and tell that special child in your life I LOVE YOU.

Teresa

Photo Credits:  Photo for Souls website

No comments:

Post a Comment